- Supporting high-quality professional development for educators, school leaders and administrators to personalize learning and improve academic achievement.
- Carrying out innovative blended learning projects.
- Providing students in rural, remote, and underserved areas with the resources to benefit from high-quality digital learning opportunities.
- Delivering specialized or rigorous academic courses and curricula using technology, including digital learning technologies and assistive technology.
- Building technological capacity and infrastructure.